How to Order Clothing Online:
Apprehensive about ordering clothing online because you can't try it on? Follow our easy sizing guide to ordering the correct size.
- Always CHECK OUT the SIZE CHART & COMPARE to your body's measurements. Do you want a snug fit or a loose fit? For a loose fit be sure to leave a little wiggle room.
- A shirt's sizing varies depending on the shirt style, so be sure you review the SIZE CHART for the SPECIFIC SHIRT you are interested in. Each shirt's size chart can be FOUND IN the PRODUCT'S IMAGES.
- Remember, the SIZE CHART GIVES MEASUREMENTS of the ACTUAL SHIRT, not the person to fit in the shirt. It's best to compare the size chart measurements to a clothing item you own that is similar in fit to the shirt you plan on ordering (ex: take a shirt that you like from your closet and compare the measurements of that shirt to the size chart measurements for the item you plan on ordering).
- Ask us what size the model in the pictures is wearing. YOU CAN LIVE CHAT US or send us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you with size selection. Click on the live chat "Have a question?" button found in bottom right hand of screen.
- Write down or EMAIL YOURSELF your chest/bust, body length, arm/sleeve, waist and hip measurements for EASY FUTURE ACCESS.
These 5 tips are only a little extra effort the first time around and will help to make all future online orders a breeze! Ordering online from the comfort of your home can be an easier, quicker & more convenient option than going to a physical store location.